This past question is projected to assist you to get through the Data Processing WAEC examination this year.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you questions and answers on Waec Data Processing Past Questions in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Waec Data Processing Past Questions
Let us begin by explaining what past questions is all about. Past Questions is the compilation of all Waec Data Processing Past Questions that have been given to students in examinations to qualify them for high-performance, have a hint of how the exams will be set, and most important receive a waec certificate for completing studies. This past question is presented in pdf format. We have made it simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, Waec data processing past questions are what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination excellently. Waec Data Processing Past Questions
All those who have bought our past questions send testimonies of how it helped them. We are sure it will help you as well. When you get this past question, You score higher than your mates and it gives you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Waec Data Processing Past Questions, you will definitely pass the WAEC exams and come out with flying colors smiling. This past question will be sent to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, so you can download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Wassce Past Question on File Organization Data Processing
How is Waec Data Processing Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the Waec Data Processing Past Questions is patterned in three ways. there are the objectives, theory, and to some subjects, there is the practical aspect. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Waec Data Processing Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need A Copy of Waec Data Processing Past Questions
If you would not like to be disappointed during the waec examination, then it’s high time you buckled down for the examination. You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
Getting the Waec Data Processing Past Questions from us, and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises. Dollar to Naira Rate
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Data Processing Waec Data Processing Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Data Processing Waec Data Processing Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
(i)Insert the flash drive into a USB port on your computer.
(ii)With your Microsoft word document open, click the “file” tab and select “save as.”
(iii)Click the “save in” drop-down menu at the top of the save as dialog box.
(iv)Navigate to and click the flash drive. the flash drive is typically drive letter “e” or “f.”
(v)Type the name of your document into the file name field and click “save” to save the file to the flash drive.
(i)Navigate to the location where you want to create the folder that is the desktop of the computer.
(ii)Hold down the ctrl, shift, and n keys at the same time.
(iii)Enter your desired folder name that is “assignment”
(iv)Navigate to the location where you want to create the folder.
(v)Then save to finish
(i)Open the folder that contains the word documents you want to print.
(ii)Press [ctrl], and select the files you want to print. (if the files are adjacent, select the first file in the list, press [shift], and select the last file in the list.)
(iii)Right-click the selection, and select print from the shortcut menu.
(iv)Select the desired print options, and click ok. (the selected options will apply to all of the documents.)
(Choose any 3)
(i) On the Basis of Size and Capacity, [Supercomputer, Mainframe, Mini, and Micro Computer].
(ii) On the Basis of Purposes, [General and Special Purpose].
(iii) On the Basis of Hardware Design and Type [Analog, Digital, and Hybrid Computer].
(i) Analog computers works with continuous values or these types of systems process continuous data.
(ii) Analog computer has very low or limited memory and it can store less amount of data.
(i) Digital computers works with discrete values or these types of systems process discrete data.
(ii) Digital computer has very big memory it can store large amount of data.
(i) Access to information
(ii) New tools, new opportunities
(i) Guided Media
(ii) Shielded Twisted Pair (STP)
(i)Disk formatting is the configuring process of a data storage media such as a hard disk drive, floppy disk or flash drive for initial usage.
(ii)Data backup is a copy of computer data taken and stored elsewhere so that it may be used to restore the original after a data loss event.
(iii)Virus scans: this is the process where antivirus search through your system to locate and remove any malicious threats on your device.
(Choose any 4)
(i) it is used for intra bank transfer
(ii) it is used for inter bank transfers
(iii) it is used to check account balance
(iv) it is used for printing of mini statement of account
(v) it is used for bank withdrawal
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Wassce Past Question on File Organization Data Processing, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!