Physics is one the most technical courses offered in secondary schools and has been like that since time immemorial, but it is not an insurmountable subject. Other students have been writing the exams and they pass impressively, but this has to do lots of factors and one of them is a constant study with the aid of an adequate study guide which happens to be the WAEC Past Questions On Physics in PDF Format.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on WAEC Past Questions On Physics in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is WAEC Past Questions On Physics in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. WAEC Past Questions Pdf in PDF Format is the compilation of all the WAEC physics Question that has been given to students to qualify them for issuance and collection of school certificate and the past question is presented in pdf format. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, jamb mathematics past questions is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well.
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original WAEC Past Questions On Physics in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the WAEC exams and come out with flying colors smiling. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is WAEC Past Questions On Physics in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the WAEC Past Questions On Physics in PDF Format is patterned in three ways. there are the objectives, theory, and there is the practical aspect. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the WAEC Past Questions On Physics in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need A Copy of WAEC Past Questions On Physics in PDF Download
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
Getting the waec physics past question from us, and taking time to study the content means that you no longer have to worry about how physics questions will be because you already have the tips will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises. Dollar to Naira Rate
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
WAEC Past Questions On Physics in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original WAEC Past Questions On Physics in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
Two magnets are used to magnetize a soft iron bar PQ as illustrated in the diagram given. The correct polarity at P and Q respectively
A) S and N
B) N and N
C) S and S
D) N and S
In storing magnets, keepers are used to
A) reduced self-demagnetization
B) cancel the effect of the earth’s magnetic field
C) protect the magnet from stray electric field
D) increase the strength of the magnets
Acharge moves with a velocity of at right angle to a uniform magnetic field of flux density Calculate the force on the charge.
Which of the following statements is not correct about steel and soft iron?
A) steel is more magnetized than soft iron
B) permanent magnets are usually made of steel
C) soft iron is more readily magnetized than steel
D) soft iron more readily loses its magnetism than steel
What determines the polarity at the ends of an electromagnet? The
A) magnitude of the current passing through the wire
B) material of the core of the magnet
C) material of the coil
D) direction of current in the wire
How many beta particle(s) are emitted in the radioactive decay of?
The phenomenon by which two light atomic nuclear combine to form a heavy nuclide with the release of energy is known as
B) nuclear fusion
C) nuclear fission
D) chain reaction
In a p-type semiconductor, the
A) number of holes are equal to the number of electrons
B) electrical resistivity increases
C) electrons are the majority charge carriers
D) holes are the majority charge carriers
Let Δx be the uncertainty in the measurements of position and Δp the uncertainty in measurement of momentum. The uncertainty principle relation is given as
A) Δx . Δp = h
B) Δx . Δp ≤ h
C) Δx . Δp ≥h
D) Δx . Δp > h
Two objects of masses 80kg and 50kg are separated by a distance of 0.2m. If the gravitational constant is 6.6 x 10-11Nm kg, calculate the gravitational attraction between them.
A) 4.9 × 10-9N
B) 1.3 × 10-6N
C) 6.6 × 10-8N
D) 6.6 × 10-6N
E) 2.6 × 10-9N
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Physics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!