We have in stock post utme questions and answers for all institutions in Nigeria and we can assure you that this past question will render immense help to you as long as post utme screening is concerned. So in whatever institution you would like to study at, we have got you covered.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Utme Past Questions Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Utme Past Questions
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. Utme Past Questions Format is the compilation of all the post utme questions that have been given to applicants to answer by different institutions over the years and it is presented in pdf format.
Candidates who fail or perform poorly during the post utme screening are not offered admission into any curse of the institution for that academic year. So while some candidates will be rejoicing over their positive admission status, others will not because of poor performance which was preceded by poor planning and preparation. So we urge you to choose a good way and succeed in your academic pursuit once and for all. Jamb Past Questions And Answers On English in PDF Format
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Utme Past Questions Format, you will definitely pass the post utme screening and come out with flying colors smiling. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is Utme Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the Utme Past Questions Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Utme Past Questions Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the post utme screening test. Jamb Result
Why You Need A Copy of Utme Past Questions Download
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It will provide you with useful information about the types of questions to expect and help you prevent unpleasant surprises.Dollar to Naira Rate
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Post Utme Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Post Utme Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
Biology: Past Questions
Question 1. The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this.
(A) the athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid
(B) the athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race
(C) the athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race
(D) the athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
Question 2. One of this is not a continuous variation
(C) tongue rolling
(D) skin colour
Question 3. One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened
Question 4. The roots hairs are
(A) strength and support
(B) conducting liquid
(C) absorption of water and salt
(D) penetration into the soil
Question 5. The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to
(A) genetic variation
Question 6. In a cell, the genes are carried by
(A) Nuclear membrane
(B) Chromatin threads
Question 7. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except:
Question 8. In a food web, tertiary consumers belong to which trophic level
Question 9. The primary structure responsible for pumping blood for circulation through the mammalian
circulatory systems are the
(B) Right auricle
(D) Left ventricle
Question 10. The cocoon into which an earthworm lays its egg is produced in the
Question 11. Daughters receive their X-chromosome from their ___
Question 12. In bony fishes, the swim bladder is used for
(A) adjusting the weight of the fish when swimming at different levels.
(B) extracting oxygen from water which enters the mouth of the fish.
(C) equalizing fluid pressures between the fish and the surrounding water.
(D) absorbing more water when the fish is about to descend to a lower level
Question 13. The theory that new organs or characteristics develop in organisms when there is a need for them
was postulated by
(A) Charles Darwin
(C) Lean Lamarck
(D) Gregor Mendel
Question 14. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function?
(A) cellular respiration
(B) synthesis of proteins
(C) excretion of waste products
(D) intracellular transport
Question 15. Which of the following is NOT a function of the nucleus of a cell?
(A) It controls the life processes of the cell
(B) It translates genetic information for the manufacture of proteins
(C) It stores and carries hereditary information
(D) It is a reservoir of energy for the cell
Question 16. Plants that are adapted to grow in dryland where water content is low are
Question 17. What happens to a man whose pancreas has been surgically removed?
(A) the level of blood sugar would increase
(B) the glycogen content of the liver would increase
(C) his blood pressure would decrease
(D) his weight would increase appreciably
Question 18. The hereditary factor of the material for inheritance is
Question 19. The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to
(A) genetic variation
Question 20. One of the following is not an excretory structure
(D) flame cell
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us. Npower Recruitment
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Waec Result
7 Tips to Prepare for Post Utme Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge. Jamb form
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!