As one of the top relevant university in Nigeria, getting admission is always not easy. This is because, a lot of candidates troop in due to the reputation of the school, outstanding academic excellence and so on.
Now if you must get admission fast irrespective of the number of candidate that apply for admission then we encourage you to get the University of Ibadan Post Utme Past Questions. It will help you score higher than your competitors. The past question will expose you to the questions that have been asked previously as those questions and answers get repeated every year and if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then I am afraid, you are really missing out and you might actually come back next year. Jamb Result
Now let us help you! We have original University of Ibadan Post Utme Past Questions. This means that you have good chances of achieving your desired scores for the exams if you get this past question and study. It will be sent to you through via your email address or Whatsapp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the University of Ibadan Post Utme Past Questions and how to make payments and other important information below. Pounds to Naira
Download free University of Ibadan Post Utme Past Questions
Yes, you can get free University of Ibadan Post Utme Past Questions from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year University of Ibadan Post Utme Past Questions from us. Npower Recruitment
The University of Ibadan Post Utme Past Questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions.
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original University of Ibadan Post Utme Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
In questions, 1-5 below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
- The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials. (A)give away (B)give out (C)give in (D)give up
The answer is C
- The discussion became animated. (A)specialized (B)lively (C)intellectual (D)unruly
The answer is B
- Rich citizens are often niggardly in their ways. (A)beggarly (B)sordid (C)miserly (D)pompous
The answer is C
- The musician’s popularity is beginning to decline. (A)change (B)wane (C)slide (D)disappear
The answer is B
- Olu promised to look out for her next time he is in town (A)watch for (B)visit (C)greet (D)take care of
The answer is B
- A financial analyst need accounts information to (A) maintain the production section of the business (B) know why transactions cause increases and decreases in asset (C) advice on how to manage the business (D) know how to record transactions in T account.
- Creditors use accounting information for the purpose of (A) planning sales to a company B) controlling a company’s affairs (C) investing in a company (D) assessing a company’s liquidity.
- In preparing accounting records, the owners of a business and the business are treated as (A) the same person (B) having a business relationship (C) separate legal entities (D) partners.
How to By
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Jamb Result
7 Tips to Prepare for UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POST UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, University of Ibadan Post Utme Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible. Dollar to Naira Rate
We wish you good luck!