This article provides you with Ssce computer studies Questions and Answers for the ssce 2022. In this post, we will be posting out samples of the SSCE Computer Science questions for candidates that will participate in the examination for practice purposes.
Are you a prospective Ssce Candidate, would you love to participate in the Examination this year and come out with flying colors with your A’s and B’s? If yes, then we have something that can help you achieve this dream with so much ease. We bring to you SSCE Past Questions and Answers. The good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. Therefore, you need to have a copy of SSCE Past Questions and Answers to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it.
Why you need SSCE Computer Past Questions
1. It provides useful information about the types of questions to expect.
2. You will find out the number of questions you will see in the examination.
How is SSCE Computer Past Questions Pattern?
The SSCE Computer Studies Theory and Objective Questions and Answers. The 2022 SSCE Computer Science exam will comprise of Papers 2 & 1 Essay and Objective which will commence from 3.00pm and end by 4.00pm. That means the examination will last for one hours (1hrs) only.
We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions and Answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of SSCE Computer Past Questions
PAPER 1 (OBJECTIVE)
(1) A computer is best defined as a/an
- (a) machine that is capable of carrying out enormous task.
- (b) machine that performs routine calculations.
- (c) electronic device that processes data.
- (d) electronic device that has monitor.
(2) Which of the following are constituents of a computer system?
- (a) Input and output units
- (b) Hardware and software
- (c) Softcopy and hardcopy
- (d) Data and information
(3) The acronym CPU stands for
- (a) Central Programming Unit.
- (b) Central Processing Unit.
- (c) Computer Processing Unit.
- (d) Computer Programming Unit.
(4) Which of the following is not a method of creating information?
- (a) Information gathering
- (b) Information analysis
- (c) Information theory
- (d) Information processing
(5) Which of the following is a transducer?
- (a) Editor
- (b) Linux
- (c) Compiler
- (d) MS Windows
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for SSCE Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, SSCE Past Questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!