To be recruited into this consulting agency there are exams that ae set asides for prospective personnel’s but to be sure of your recruitment you’ll need to constantly get prepared for the aptitude test exercise because the questions could be quite tough.
Most personnel who have chosen to apply for this job and were called for the test have this anxiety and fear in them once they hear about writing Exams because they see it as being difficult. But the only way it can be difficult is if you go for the exams unprepared. I mean, preparing with the right past questions and answers materials and some other handbooks.
You may wonder why I mentioned Past Questions and Answers. This is because the test usually repeats up to 75% questions each time and this bring candidate who came prepared achieve success.
Now imagine having the answers to 75% of the questions you are expected to answer at the tip of your finger.
Why you need Philip consulting Past Questions
- It prepares you extremely well for the forthcoming examination.
- Better understanding of how exams questions will be.
- Through preparation, you can discover how wide you have read and new topics to focus on
- The major areas to focus on will be exposed.
How is Snapnet Past Questions Pattern?
This exams body adopts the CBT Exams format for their Screening. What this implies is that you should have a basic knowledge of computer operation, which we believe you have after having passed the JAMB which is now a CBT exam.
Sample of Snapnet Past Questions
Study the following information to answer the given questions
1. Expenditure of A in 2014 and 2015 are N12 and N14.
What was the total income of A in 2014 and 2015 together
(e) None of these
2. Ratio of Expenditure of Companies A and B in 1993 was 4:5.
What was the ratio of their incomes in the same year
(e) None of these
3. Total Expenditure of company B in all the years together was N125. What was the total income of the company in all the years together
(d) Cannot be determined
4. From a group of 4 men ,3 women, 2 persons are selected at random, Find the probability at least one man is selected
An urn contain 6 orange, 4 green,3 pink and 4 black balls. If 3 balls are picked at random,
5. What is the probability that all are pink
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nigeria Military past questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!