This past questions and answers in pdf file as it can be used as a way of exposing candidate to familiar questions. As it can be used as away to get involved in the preparation of the exams for great success.
Many students feel lazy and less concerned about studying their books and past questions relying on Expo, the truth is that not all things that glitter are gold. Is better for you to know what you are doing and proved to your parent that all the money they spend on you is not wasted.
Why you need Nebosh Past Questions
This past questions are useful tools that will help you to stay focused and to stay time conscious in the examination hall. This past questions are so unique with the correct answers attached to each.
- Since past questions get repeated each year, it will be easy for you to recognize repeated or rephrased. questions and answer with ease and speed in the examination hall.
- It gives you knowledge on the number of questions given and allocated time.
- It gives exposure to the marking scheme.
How is Nebosh Past Questions Pattern?
The Nebosh exams is always patterned in objectives (multiple choice) format, essay and practicals but not all courses give practical exams to candidate. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence.
Sample of Nebosh Past Questions
Africa of the present age is pre-occupied with many problems yearning for immediate solutions. The continent is facing hydra-head challenges – challenges on the political, social, and economic scenes. In a world where Science and Technology are seen as the solutions to these problems, little attention is paid to the arts. Literature generally, and drama in particular is often rated very low on the utility-scale. Many Africa today look at drama and theatre as a mere thing of fun, a joke so to say.
Elitism is another barrier that militates against the appreciation of theatre as a communal art. Folk theatre is appreciated by a negligible number of people, contemporary focus is on literary theatre. Unfortunately, literary theatre only pretends to serve the interest of its society while in reality, it has a foreign audience in mind. The use of European and American theatrical conventions by our academic playwrights can bear witness to this anomaly.
The popularity of the literary African theatre is further marred by the medium of communication as most literary dramas in Africa are written in foreign languages which are not understood by many Africans. The question often asked is whether the artist should climb down to the level of his community of stay at his exalted height and wait for the community to gradually move up to him.
Theatre was popular in Africa because__________
Use the passage in question 1 to answer this question.
One of the reasons why theatre is unpopular in modern Africa is that it_________
In the passage, the term “theatre” and “drama” are used _______
Of all the four major sources of financing university education mentioned above, contribution through fees from the students involves intricate issues of special concern If government gives as an expression of its obligation to promote the general welfare of society if industry gives in order to enhance its chances of procurement of needed human information and material resources, as well as enhance its social responsibility if the general public gives as an indication of voluntary support for a worthy social cause, students (and by inference, their parents) should give in order to purchase an economic good for meeting their own felt need in the expectation that they will be satisfied with the product purchased.
[Adapted from Onosode, GO: ‘The politics of Managing People, Prospects and Poverty: The Role of the University, 1990 OAU Convocation}
It is important for university to be independent so that they can________
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Mathematics Past Questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!