It is a necessity that you prepare well for the National Open University Exam Past Questions so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of National Open University Exam Past Questions to use and prepare adequately for the competition. We will explain what it is all about in more detail, how it is patterned, to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
We only sell original National Open University Exam Past Questions. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or Whatsapp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the NOUN Past Questions and how to make payments and other important information below.
What is National Open University Exam Past Questions
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. National Open University Exam Past Questions is the compilation of all the questions that have been asked during the chemistry exams for many years now.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone.
All the previous participants who got our National Open University Exam Past Questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original National Open University Exam Past Questions, you will definitely pass the chemistry exams and come out successfully and have access to the numerous prices to be worn during this competition. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is National Open University Exam Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the National Open University Exam Past Questions may be objectives, theory, or both. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Waec Chemistry Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination
Download National Open University Exam Past Questions
Yes, you can get free National Open University Exam Past Questions from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year NOUN past questions from us.
The NOUN past questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions.
National Open University Exam Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original National Open University Exam Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SECTION
Each of the following sentences, choose the word or group of words which is nearest in meaning to the underlined expression as it is used in the sentences.
6 The discussion became animated. (a) robust (b) unruly (c) intellectual (d) lively
7 John did four years in the University without obtaining his degree, and his scholarship had to be withdraw (a) recovered (b) postponed (c) cancelled (d) re-allocated C
8 The driver failed to obey the speed-limit regulations in the college compound, and was summarily
dismissed. (a) answer (b) understand (c) notice (d) observe D
9 The rebels were forced to surrender. (a) give off (b) give out (c) give in (d) give way C
10 Prospective students for admission must be eligible. (a) clever (b) fluent (c) smart (d) qualified D
Read the following passage and answer the seven questions that follow.
In the United States, where we have more land than people, it is not at all difficult for persons in good health to make money. In this comparatively new field there are so many avenues of success open, so many vocations which are not crowded, that any person of either sex who is willing, at least for the time being, to engage in any respectable occupation that offers, may find lucrative employment.
Those who really desire to attain independence, have only to set their minds upon it, and adopt the proper means, as they do in regard to any other object which they wish to accomplish, and the thing is easily done. But however easy it may be found to make money, I have no doubt many of my hearers will agree it is the most difficult thing in the world to keep it. The road to wealth is, as Dr. Franklin truly says, “as plain as the road to the mill.” It consists simply in expending less than we earn; that seems to be a very simple problem. Mr. Micawber, one of those happy creations of the genial Dickens, puts the case in a strong light when he says that to have annual income of twenty pounds per annum, and spend twenty pounds and sixpence, is to be the most miserable of men; whereas, to have an income of only twenty pounds, and spend but nineteen pounds and sixpence is to be the happiest of mortals. Waec Result
Many of my readers may say, “we understand this: this is economy, and we know economy is wealth; we know we can’t eat our cake and keep it also.” Yet I beg to say that perhaps more cases of failure arise from mistakes on this point than almost any other. The fact is, many people think they understand economy when they really do not.
- Which of the following statements best expresses the main idea of the passage? (A) Getting a job is easier now than it ever has been before.
(B) Earning money is much less difficult than managing it properly.
(C) Dr. Franklin advocated getting a job in a mill.
(D) Spending money is the greatest temptation in the world. (E) There is no way to predict changes in the economy.
- What would this author’s attitude likely be to a person unable to find employment? (A) descriptive
(D) incredulous (E) exculpatory
- According to the author, what is more difficult than making money? (A) getting a job
(B) traveling to a mill
(C) reading Dickens
(D) understanding the economy (E) managing money
- Who is the most likely audience for this passage?
(A) economists (B) general readers (C) teachers
(D) philanthropists (E) children
- What is the best definition of economy as it is used in this passage? (A) exchange of money, goods, and services
(B) delegation of household affairs
(C) efficient money management Npower Recruitment
(D) less expensive
(E) luxurious accommodations
- Which word best describes the author’s attitude towards those who believe they understand money?
(C) excessive (D) patronizing (E) incendiary
- This passage is most likely taken from a(n) _____.(A) self-help manual
(D) novel (E) brochure
From the words or group of words lettered A to D, choose the word or group of words which best completes each of the following sentences.
1 When the little girl hurt herself she —— her mother for sympathy.
(a) looked up (b) forced (c) appealed for (d) turned to
2 The ————— applauded the lecturer. (a) crowd (b) congregation (c) spectator (d) audience
3 The new Eko Bridge in Lagos should help to greatly ease the terrible traffic———–(a) compression (b) conversions (c) congestion (d) convergence
4 Able and ————-, he eventually reaped his reward.
(a) awkward (b) industrial (c) officious (d) industrious
5 The lecturer felt that it would be—————– to let women compete for posts normally filled by men. (a) inadequate (b) impolite (c)inferior (d) in appropriate D From the list of words or group of words lettered A to D below national Open University Exam Past Questions in PDF Format
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us. Dollar to Naira Rate
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NOUN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, National Open University Exam Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Jamb Result
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible. Pounds to Naira
We wish you good luck!