It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. Therefore, you need to have a copy of Marketing Waec Past Questions in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will tell you how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
If you are preparing for the Waec exam, we have provided for you, free Waec exam past questions for practice purpose, With this, you can have a slight idea of what the questions look like. This pack includes: Waec Past Questions, Marketing Past Questions, commerce Past Questions, Past Questions, Past Questions, Past Questions, Waec Past Questions, Past Questions.
With the proper use of our original Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the examination and come out successfully and gain direct entry admission into the university. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
Why you need Marketing Waec Past Questions
Past Questions and answers are available here and will help broaden your horizon on the topics to focus on while studying. It prepares you well for the examination as it will increase your cope of study in this examination.
How is Marketing Waec Past Questions Pattern?
This Marketing Waec Past Questions in PDF Format is in a Objectives, theory and practical’s (for science student) pattern and we compile it in accordance with the original pattern of the exams question. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the marketing Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself do better than you expected in the examination.
1. The performance of business activities that direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumer is
2. Which of the following is not a component of the marketing mix?
3. Which of the following is not influenced by consumer behavior?
A. Life style
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the IJMB past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!