A lot of people apply to study at Lagos State University but only a few are offered admission. Meaning there is only a few admission slots that is available each year. In order to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to score very high not only in JAMB but in post Utme examination. Hence, you need to start preparing for LASU post graduate test. However, you need to use LASU Postgraduate past questions and answers.
However, why this seems difficult in some way, you can still crack the nut by brazing prepared with past post graduate questions and answers. Follow the instructions in this article to download your free copy now.
Why you need LASU Postgraduate Past Questions
Past questions are useful tools that will help direct you on what to focus on and to also know which pattern exams will take. This past question will help you to be conscious of how the exams is usually set.
How is Lasu postgraduate Past Questions Pattern?
LASU Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers are the questions that have been set over the years in order to enable students who are going to participate in the Postgraduate examination to gain admission after successful completion of their exams. This past questions and answers are pattern in multiple choice format only.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the start of the Postgraduate examinations and we have been able to gather LASU Postgraduate past questions which will help prospective students gain admission.
Sample of Lasu postgraduate past questions
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
- Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C)break-in (D) break into
- After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B)made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
- The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) size (D) sease
- If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
- Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
- The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3(C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
- Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
- List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2(B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
- In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55(D) 60
- The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12(B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Commerce Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Lasu Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!