s. This JSS1 Past Questions and Answers were pulled from past years and compiled to serve as a reference material to help student in Junior Secondary School to draw up test and exams questions faster. It could also help students to go through their level of exams preparation.
Our past question is the leading supplier of past question materials. If you have been given admission into this class practicing with JSS1 past questions and answers is an excellent way to prepare, as some of the questions are usually repeated or rephrased.
Why you need JSS1 Past Questions
- Indicates typical number of questions to expect.
- Identifies number of options provided.
- Helps work out time required for each question.
- Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple-choice or essays).
- Helps practice exam techniques.
How is JSS1 Past Questions Pattern
Past Questions and Answers are pattern in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together in the order of it occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time.
Sample of JSS1 Past Questions
Instruction: Answer ALL questions from this section
- ____ is the name of a person, animal, place or things.
a) Noun b) Verb c) No d) Pronoun
- We have ____ parts of speech.
a) 8 b) 2 c) 3 d) 4
- All are parts of speech except
a) principles b) noun c) verb
- All are examples of feature tense except
a) now b) tomorrow c) next week d) yesterday
- All are examples of compound words except
a) textbook b) nextweek c) word
d) head boy
- compound words means ____
a) combination of two words b) single word
c) three word d) four words