Assuming you are preparing for the upcoming PTDF Scholarship screening exercise? Then, you need to prepare yourself with past questions and answers in order to come out with good grades in the examination.
The key is, maximum preparation by studying with the past Questions and Answers. This fully-funded scholarship is a highly competitive examination that records a high level of applicants each year.
Student who have been using our past questions and answers give testimonies about how it helps them and this will be your experience too as you will pass with flying colors.
Why you need Jim Ovia Scholarship Past Questions
We have discovered that over the years, Jim Ovia repeats their past questions about 60%. If you get this past question, you will be better equipped to pass the Ptdf in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
We have gathered past questions and answers as far back as the year 2010 and have discovered that most of the questions are repeated. So, we are assuring you that the questions you get are real past questions that you will likely encounter on the exam day.
How is Jim Ovia Scholarship Past Questions Pattern?
There will be three sections in the of the scholarship Exam, there will be 120 questions, Logical Reasoning, English, Simple arithmetic, Quantitative reasoning, Current affairs etc.
Past Questions and Answers are pattern in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together in the order of it occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time.
1) The first mechanical computer designed by Charles Babbage was called
- Processor 2) If the value of x lies between 0 & 1 which of the following is the largest?
3) A is twice as good a workman as B and together they finish a piece of work in 18 days. In how many days will A alone finish the work?
- 31 days
- 25 days
- 27 days
- 29 days 4) Find the odd one out
- Hard : Soft
- Long : High
- Sweet : Sour
- Pointed : Blunt
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck