DRAGNET is one of the technology firms which specializes in the implementation of computer-based screenings and deployment of bespoke recruitment hiring tools to get get the best out of the technology world. The firm has 51-200 employees and its specific areas of specialization are Scholarships and Bursary Management, Recruitment Solutions, Competency Gap Analysis, Professional Certification Exams, and Nationwide Test Center Network.
With our original Dragnet Past Questions and Answers, you are going to be coming out with flying colors smiling. This Dragnet Past Questions and Answers comes to you through your email address or WhatsApp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
Check out some of the reasons why you should purchase the DRAGNET PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS. And also, see how to make payments below. Pounds to Naira
What is Dragnet Past Questions and Answers in PDF Format?
As one of the important criteria for employment by any company, applicants are always tested. They are made to write a screening examination which will determine his or her next level. If they perform well during the recruitment test, they will be called for the next stage of employment, but if they do not, they will be dropped by the company.
Dragnet Past Questions and Answers in PDF Format are a combination of all the questions that applicants have been asked during the recruitment screening by Dragnet company over a period of time, put together in a file, and made available to all who require to have it for the purpose of the exams. This means that the past questions were comprised of different subjects and combinations. This means that the past question comprises of different aspects like questions from politics, health, general, English language etc.
Why You Need A Copy Of Dragnet Past Questions and Answers
Candidates who do not have access to this past question, and prepare diligently for the examination, may not really get their expected grades during the examination. Your performance during the Dragnet recruitment test will determine what will happen next and as an ambitious person, you would not want to go for the examination and not qualify for the next stage of the recruitment.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already be solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
Download free Dragnet Past Questions and Answers
Yes, you can get free Dragnet Past Questions and Answers from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year Dragnet Past Questions and Answers from us. Dragnet Past Questions and Answers in PDF Format
The Dragnet Past Questions and Answers free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions.
Dragnet Past Questions and Answer Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Dragnet Past Questions and Answers, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
Dragnet Verbal Reasoning Questions and Answers
|1)||All German philosophers, except for Marx, are idealists.
From which of the following can the statement above be most properly inferred?
Except for Marx, if someone is an idealist philosopher, then he or she is German.
Marx is the only non-German philosopher who is an idealist.
If a German is an idealist, then he or she is a philosopher, as long as he or she is not Marx.
Marx is not an idealist German philosopher.
Aside from the philosopher Marx, if someone is a German philosopher, then he or she is an idealist.
|2)||Time and again it has been shown that students who attend colleges with low faculty/student ratios get the most well-rounded education. As a result, when my children are ready to attend college, I’ll be sure they attend a school with a very small student population.
Which of the following, if true, identifies the greatest flaw in the reasoning above?
A low faculty/student ratio is the effect of a well-rounded education, not its source.
Intelligence should be considered the result of childhood environment, not advanced education.
A very small student population does not by itself, ensure a low faculty/student ratio.
Parental desires and preferences rarely determine a child’s choice of a college or university.
Students must take advantage of the low faculty/student ratio by intentionally choosing small classes.
|3)||The increase in the number of newspaper articles exposed as fabrications serves to bolster the contention that publishers are more interested in boosting circulation than in printing the truth. Even minor publications have staffs to check such obvious fraud.
The argument above assumes that
Newspaper stories exposed as fabrications are a recent phenomenon.
Everything a newspaper prints must be factually verifiable.
Fact-checking is more comprehensive for minor publications than for major ones.
Only recently have newspapers admitted to publishing intentionally fraudulent stories.
The publishers of newspapers are the people who decide what to print in their newspapers.
|4)||The rate of violent crime in this state is up 30 percent from last year. The fault lies entirely in our court system: Recently our judges’ sentences have been so lenient that criminals can now do almost anything without fear of a long prison term.
The argument above would be weakened if it were true that
85 percent of the other states in the nation have lower crime rates than does this state.
White-collar crime in this state has also increased by over 25 percent in the last year.
35 percent of the police in this state have been laid off in the last year due to budget cuts.
Polls show that 65 percent of the population in this state opposes capital punishment.
The state has hired 25 new judges in the last year to compensate for deaths and retirements.
|5)||In Los Angeles, a political candidate who buys saturation radio advertising will get maximum name recognition.
The statement above logically conveys which of the following?Radio advertising is the most important factor in political campaigns in Los Angeles.Maximum name recognition in Los Angeles will help a candidate to win a higher percentage of votes cast in the city. Saturation radio advertising reaches every demographically distinct sector of the voting population of Los Angeles.For maximum name recognition a candidate need not spend on media channels other than radio advertising.A candidate’s record of achievement in the Los Angeles area will do little to affect his or her name recognition there. Pounds to Naira
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Dollar to Naira Rate
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for DRAGNET Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Dragnet Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge. Waec Result
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Npower Recruitment
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!