Before going for any examination, it is necessary that you prepare well so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a DPR Aptitude Test Past Questions in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is DPR Aptitude Test Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. DPR Aptitude Test Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given applicants to answer to qualify them for employment into the department of petroleum resources. Each year has its question, but the question is not far from what has been in existence before, it is either it is directly repeated or it is rephrased to look different.
This is why We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. DPR Past Questions in PDF Format
Many people who have gotten this past question have attested to the fact that it was of immense help to them whereby through the past question, they were able to score high and get employed. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original DPR Aptitude Test Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out successful. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is DPR Aptitude Test Past Questions in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the DPR Aptitude Test Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the FUTA Post Utme Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Most of the employment screening test usually comprises mathematics questions, English language, political, current affairs, and general knowledge. So if you prepare for the exams without this past question, it is incomplete.
Why You Need A Copy of DPR Aptitude Test Past Questions in PDF Download
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
DPR Aptitude Test Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original DPR Aptitude Test Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIR) charges tax rate of 5% on the annual profit of all businesses in Nigeria. If you missed V.A.T for a year and you are caught you would pay a V.A.T of 7% for the missed year(s) and the present year. Using the table below answer the questions that follow.
|Business Organisation||Annual Income 2012 (N)||Annual Expense 2012(N)|
|Kings Business Centre||500,000||45,000|
|Wisdom Cyber Cafe||550,000||50,000|
- How much V.A.T must Wisdom Cyber Café pay to FIRS for the year 2012(In Naira)?
Workings:- Annual Profit = Annual Income – Annual Expense
550,000 – 50,000
V.A.T on Annual Profit = 5% of 500,000
Final Answer = 25,000
2. Shakespeare e-centre avoided V.A.T for 2012 but was caught and penalized. How much V.A.T would she pay for 2013, If the Income and Expenses remained the same for both years (in Naira)?
C 9, 600
D 96, 700
Workings:- Annual Profit = Annual Expense – Annual Income
= 780,000 – 70,000
Since V.A.T was avoided the V.A.T percentage = 7% of 710,000
For both year it will be = 49,700 + 49,700
Final Answer = 99,400 (E)
3. The Annual Expenses for Kings Computer reduced by 10% for the year 2013 but the income remained the same. How much V.A.T would King Computer pay 2013(in Naira)?
Workings:- Annual Expense reduced by 10% = 0.90 x 45,000
Annual Profit = Annual Income – Annual Expense
= 500,000 – 40,500
V.A.T = 5% of 459,000
Final Answer = 22,975 (A)
4. Kings Computer mistakenly paid a V.A.T of N32,000 for 2012. How much does this value deviate from the accurate V.A.T amount to be paid?
Workings:- Annual Profit = Annual Income – Annual Expense
= 500,000 – 45,000
V.A.T = 5% of 455,000
Deviation = 32,000 – 22,750
Final Answer = 9,250(C)
5. The Annual Income and Experts increases by 10% and 5% respectively for2 years. What is the V.A.T to be paid for 2014 (In Naira)?
E 39, 927.45
Workings:- Income increase by 10% in 2013 = 1.10 x 550,000 = 605,000
Income increase by 10% in 2014 = 1.10 x 605,000 = 665,500
Expense increase by 5% in 2013 = 1.05 x 50,000 = 52,500
Expense increase by 5% in 2014 = 1.05 x 50,000 = 55,125
Profit = Annual Income (2014) – Annual Expense (2014)
= 665,500 – 55,125
V.A.T in 2014 = 5% of 609,875
Final Answer = 30,493.75
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for DPR Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!