This is to inform the general public that the past questions on the Nigerian Navy have been uploaded in this post. If you are planning to write this examination this year, in order to pass successfully, you need to use the past questions. This past questions includes accurate answers which have been completely compiled from over the years.
Remember that success is achievable if you put in the smart work. By using past questions materials to study, you are sure to pass as those who used it testified that over 60% of the past questions from previous years were repeated or rephrased, you should also know that answers are usually scattered among the options to make it a bit different from previous questions. This past questions will be of help to you as you will easily detect the repeated questions and you are sure to pass.
Why you need Download Nigerian Navy Past Questions
While studying past question materials. you become more time conscious in the examination hall and more insightful on what to study and expect as questions. This will go a long way as you already half way to having good grades in the exams. The more you practice with past exam questions, the more you sharpen your skills.
How is Download Nigerian Navy Past Questions Pattern?
Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern and essay. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Download Nigerian Navy Past Questions
Q1: Which of the following is the core duty of the Nigeria Navy?
(a) Persecuting of offenders
(b) Enforcing the law
(c) Insurance of Nigerian safety
(d) Deporting of foreigners
Q2: The NN was brought out of the Nigerian police force (NPF) in
Q3: The NN was formally established by the act of parliament
Q4: The first African country to introduce e-passport was
(a) South Africa
Q5: How many comptrollers general has the NN gotten since the inception till
Q6: The present chief of staff of NN is
(a) Umar Dahiru
(b) Uhuru Kayidee
(c) Boniface Cosmas
(d) Usman Jibrin
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!