It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of Data Processing Past Questions in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Data Processing Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Data Processing Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answer. So we are going to give it to you soon.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Data Processing past Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought our data Processing Past Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Data Processing Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass examination and come out successful. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Data Processing Past Questions in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the Data Processing Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice and theory essay type question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Data Processing Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Data Processing Past Questions in PDF Download
If you know that you are going to write Jamb and the subjects is included in your combination then you don’t need to joke, this also goes to those of us that have a career in that discipline. I must say that getting this past question is a must. So If you are serious about gaining admission into the university this academic session, then you need this past question for the following reasons:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Data Processing Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Data Processing Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
WAEC Data processing Questions for ss3 Objectives
OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS 2016
- Who developed the first digital electrical computer?
A. Blaise Pascal
B. Joseph Jacquard
C. Mauchly apd Eckert
D. Von Leibniz
2 Which generation of computers made use of integrated circuits?
- Which of the following is an alphabetic data?
C.AB + C
- The type of data which consists of text, number, audio, video, graphic and animation is called
A. data set.
B. multimedia data.
C. multi-purpose data.
D. multi-variable data.
- Which of die following factors is not considered when classifying computers?
- Which of die following is not used for online shopping?
A. Master card
B. Credit card
C. Verve card
D. Sim card
- Which of the following is a negative impact of ICT in education?
C. Distance learning
D. Computer-based Test –
8.Which of the following are parts of a computer processor?
A.CPU and main memory
B.Control unit and ALU
C.Operating system and applications
D.Main memory and storage
9.Data gathering involves the following means except
A. counting process.
B. voting process.
C. measuring process.
D. calculating process.
- Two computers, X and Y are such that the processor in X has a word size of 32 bits while that of Y is 16 bits. Which
of the following statements is true?
A. X can process half as much data as Y at the same time.
B. X can process the same amount of data as Y at the same time.
C. X can process two times as much data as Y at the same tune.
D. X can process four times as much data as Y at the same time.
- The television set displays information as
A. antenna signals.
B. visual signals.
C. audio signals.
D. audio-visual Signals
12 Which of the following is not an ancient medium for transmitting information?
A. Fire lighting
B. Beating of drums
- A server is a computer that provides services to other computers called
- The rules for exchanging data on a network are known as
A. transmission rules.
B. transfer rules.
WAEC Data Processing Past Question Paper Theory
S.S.C.E DATA PROCESSING 2016 THEORY QUESTIONS
Answer three questions from Section A and the two compulsory questions in Section B.
Answer three questions only from this Section.
All questions carry equal marks.
(1a) Describe data handling.
(1b) Explain two ways of handling data.
(1c) State four factors to consider when handling data electronically.
(2a) Define Information Processing.
(2b) State four steps involved in information processing.
(2c) Mention three advantages of using computers for information processing.
(2d) Highlight three disadvantages of using computers for information processing.
(3ai) With the aid of a simple diagram, explain information transmission.
(3aii) Give one example of information transmission
(3b) Give one example of each of the following:
i. single user, single tasking operating system;
ii. single user, multitasking operating system;
iii. multi user operating system.
(3c) List four features of a Graphical User Interface
(4a) Mention four qualities of a good computer professional
(4b) list four computer professional bodies in Nigeria
(4c) Write the full meaning of the following
WAEC Data Processing Practical Past Question Theory
TEST Of PRACTICAL WORK
Answer all the questions in this section.
- (a) Use the information in the spreadsheet below to answer questions 5 (a) i-v
(i) Write the formula to calculate the total score in Mathematics.
(ii) Write two spreadsheet formulas to calculate Paul’s average score in the four subjects.
(iii) What spreadsheet function can be used to determine the highest score in English?
(iv) Outline the procedure for calculating Vera’s total score in afl the subjects and give the result in cell H8.
(v) If the minimum pass mark is an average score of 60, write a formula to determine if Etta passed or failed.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Data Processing Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Data Processing Past Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!