Are you looking for Computer Studies Past Questions, Computer Studies questions are easy to pass if one can pay close attention to some important topics in this article below.
The importance of these compiled and downloadable Junior WAEC Computer Studies past questions is to let current and future candidates the opportunity to have a comprehensive computer science past questions at their disposal.
If you devote much time to study and practice with these Junior past questions in Computer Studies, you will be able to score very high up-coming JSCE exam. It is when you practice that you gain mastery over any subject that may seem difficult.
We have interesting ideas that can assist you in your preparation towards the up-coming examination, we advise that you read and digest them.
Why you need Computer Studies Past Questions
Questions is in this pat questions get repeated in the examination and it can be predicted easily base on the most focused area of concentration.
However, the way WAEC repeat Computer Studies questions is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Junior WAEC Computer Studies must know that secret lie in mastering past questions.
How is Computer Studies Waec Past Questions Pattern?
the Waec Past Questions and Answers on computer science is in a multiple-choice, essay, and practical question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Waec Past Questions and Answers on and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Computer Studies Waec Past Questions
1. Information can be transmitted through the following ways EXCEPT.
A. courier. B. dancing. C. oral.
D. television E. town crier.
2. The following are examples of electronic media EXCEPT.
A. computer. B. fax. C. radio. D. telegram.
E. television set.
3. The present information age is known as______ age.
A. early B. electronic C. local D. mathematical
4. An electronic device that is used to process, manipulate and store data is called
A. booting B. computer C. machine
D. radio E. video
5. In data processing circle, the last stage is
A. analyzing. B. code checking. C. collection.
D. distribution. E. processing
6. The first generation of computers were built with
A. copper chip. B. nitrogen chip.
C. silicon chip. D. transistors.
E. vacuum tubes.
7. The characteristics of a good information include the following EXCEPT.
A. accuracy. B. completeness. C. relevance.
D. reliable. E. scanty.
8. The following are non-electronic media EXCEPT.
A. bill board. B. pasculine. C. prints. D. telegram.
9. The oldest information age is known as age.
A. early B. iron C. non-electronic D. oracle
10. Which of the following is NOT an example of analog computers?
A. Barometer B. Calculator C. Fuel gauge
D. Speedometer E. Thermometer
11. A notebook computer is an example of ______ device.
A. analog B. digital C. electrical
D. mechanical E. mini
12. AT M simple means
A. Activation Teller Machine.
B. Automated Teller Machine
C. Automated Teller Mercury.
D. Automatic Teller Machine
E. Automation Teller Machine.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!