How is CIT Past Questions Patterned
The Past Questions are patterned as THEORY questions which is divided into different part. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
Why You Need A Copy of The Past Questions
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
-Getting the Past Questions and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased.
- One reason to use past questions is forming an excellent basis for revision in preparation for examinations and prevention of future mistakes by having a clear focus.
- The past question will help you to train yourself and know how to manage time.
- It provides useful information about the questions to expect to help detect your strength and weakness in each field. Cit 425 Past Questions And Answers
CIT425 Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original CIT Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier
1a. Outline and briefly explain all the assumptions of linear programming. (10 marks)
1b. List the basic facts about Operations Research as a concept (2 marks)
1c. Illustrate in details, within the context of operations research, the Dynamic Programming Approach. (7 marks)
1d. Analyse the steps involved in problem formulation in operations research. (3 marks)
2a. Enumerate the Limitations of Operations Research (3 marks)
2b. Compose the ways operation research uses the computer (9 marks)
3. Generally, ‘Models’ are frequently used in operations research. Identify and describe any four (4) types of Models in Operations Research. (12 marks) Cit 425 Past Questions And Answers
4. The village butcher shop traditionally makes its meat from a combination of lean ground beef and ground pork. The ground beef contains 80 percent meat and 20 percent fact, and cost the shop 80 pound; the ground pork contains 68 percent meat and 32 percent fat, and cost 60 pound. How much of each kind of meat should the shop use in each pound for meat loaf if it
wants to minimize its cost and to keep the fat content of the meat loaf to no more than 25 percent. (12 marks)
5. A farmer has 100 across on which to plant two crops; Corn or wheat. To produce these crops, there are certain expenses as shown in the table:
Cost Per Acre (N)
After the harvest, the farmer must store the crops awaiting proper market conditions. Each acre yields an average of 110 bushels of corn or 30 bushels of wheat. The limitations of resource are as follows:
Available capital: N15,000
Available storage facilities : 4,000 bushels
If net profit (the profit after all expenses have been subtracted) per bushel of corn is N1.30 and for wheat is N2.00, how should the farmer plant the 100 acres to maximize the profit?(12 marks)
How to Buy.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Cit 425 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Cit 425 Past Questions And Answers, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like it: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.